1. Requirement Gathering from Users
2. Responsible for all project lifecycle phases, from specifications and coding through deployment, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
3. Create VBA programs Excel workbooks, Forms, encompassing class and program modules and external data queries.
4. Creating 12 tools
5. Develop GUI interfaces using Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) to connect to Oracle Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, achieving 99% success rate.
6. Extensively use Excel functions in development, focusing on read/write integration to databases.
GTFS, a leading Business Solutions provider company in the Gulf, was founded in 1997 under the prestigious Bin Zayed Group chaired by Sheikh Khalid Bin Zayed Al Nehayan.
our client a government organisation in Sharjah is looking for a call center agent . Male candidate . young smart and experienced candidate . good communication skill in both Arabic and English Obtains client information Indian / Arab National
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content