Job Description & Role:
• Act as focal point of contact for key vendors
• Deal with various vendors who provide different services to the organization.
• Provide information related to the services that would be expected from the vendors and get the respective contracts signed
• Analyze multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product
• Participate actively in updating and renewing the vendor contracts.
• Meet with the vendors in order to discuss their provided products and services.
• Establish a communication plan regarding vendors products and services and tackle inquiries
• Prepare and suggest vendor management strategies for approval.
• Prepare and deliver quotes in coordination with vendors
• Negotiate contracts to get the desired pricing
• Monitor the work done by the vendors and ensure that the vendor provides quality products and services.
• Document, escalate and resolve issues that are vendor related and impact the business
• Work with the department heads on their vendor relationships and ensure all appropriate approvals and negotiations are done
• Respond to inquiries from both internal staff and current vendors providing copies of agreements when needed.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content