Your tasks will include:
1. Ensuring that the IKEA product range presentation solutions are relevant and reflect the needs of the many people’s life at home in the national markets.
2. Developing the store layout to ensure it is used to create optimal visual impact, offers a good product overview and supports the commercial priorities. This provides an easy buying process for our customers.
3. Securing an effective implementation of global solutions using my extensive knowledge to adapt these to our national needs.
4. I use my visual merchandising skills to grow our overall competence.
5. Helping in change by co-creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the why, so we can move from knowing to doing.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
1. Significant experience, not less than 5-7 years of working as a visual merchandiser specialist /manager in an IKEA store/large retail or home furnishing organization and a higher education qualification in visual merchandising or industrial design.
2. A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, visual merchandising, retailing and communication.
3. Acting as an inspiring and motivating leader who is confident in communicating and coaching backed by the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
4. Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
5. Ability to use my commercial and visual competence as well as a keen eye for aesthetics to capitalise on the short- and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.