Your tasks will include:
1. Merchandise the IKEA website in the most optimal way.
2. Optimize presentation to maximize sales opportunities.
3. Present the product range online in a commercial way.
4. Secure that the agreed product range is visible and buyable on the IKEA website.
1. Up to date knowledge of competitor activities and market trends.
2. Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out with budgets and understand sales figures
3. Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers.
4. Knowledge of best web content practices, browser functionality.
5. Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how digital media channels can be supported by content.
6. Knowledge of how to maintain logical directory structure and files on web server, including the handling of naming conventions.
7. Understanding of a global marketing calendar.
8. Experience with web content A/B testing
9. Understand a site's target audience and requirements.
10. Coordinate the process of adding products, categorize and maintain all websites.
11. Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommended solutions.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.