Web Technology Specialist with Techcarrot , (www.techcarrot.ae), this position is based out of Dubai to work for one of our leading client.
• Web Application development.
• Maintain company’s web applications
• Web server monitoring for traffic, performance and server housekeeping
• Change management and Quality assurance for defect free delivery
• Provide technical support, respond to end user enquiries, comments and suggestions
• Vendor coordination related to projects
• Follows policies and processes like change management, incident management
• Works with database administrator to design, develop and update databases as required
• Ensures security of all web sites and web applications
• Maintain web applications in a way to get their optimal performance.
• Learn new technologies to improve, uplift quality of web applications
• Data mining and various custom report preparation according to business requests.
• Supporting business teams on their technical issues
• Around the clock technical support for critical production systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Minimum graduation degree in Computer Science or Equivalent discipline.
• Microsoft Certification in related field is preferred
• Minimum 6+ years’ work experience in Design, Development & Deployment of web applications.
• Experience in support of software-related products or services, Customer Relations, Service Level Monitoring and working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Good expertise of programming languages, tools and techniques like .NET, C#, Angular 7, Bootstrap, JQuery, Java script, MVC, Entity framework, MS Visual Studio, Web services – SOAP, REST, OData
• Experience in Mobile technology is added advantage – React Js
• Experience in payment gateways
• Knowledge in database development using MS SQL Server; exposure to DBA activities
• BI and SSRS; expert in writing the SQL procedures and queries.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to learn new technologies/ applications introduced by IT Department
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Assertive at work and highly effective team player
• Quick, efficient support and issue resolution
• Excellent technical skills & High levels of commitment
techcarrot, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is an Information Technology service provider driving digital transformation across chosen verticals a such as BFSI, Retail & Manufacturing, Real Estate and Leasing, Healthcare, Automotive. It offers services including application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, and business process management.
techcarrot is in ADM Services(Application Development and Maintenance), BI, Data Science and Data Analytics, Digital Services, Enterprise Application Integration and Business Process Management, Enterprise Application Services, Managed Services including Testing COE and Infrastructure Management Services.
techcarrot run practices such as Oracle & SAP Practice, CRM(salesforce) practice, Programme Management Consulting, IT Security & Risk Management.
Technology - Consulting - Outsourcing - Learning & Development
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
We are looking for Construction Manager -Infrastructure for a top Real Estate Developer in Dubai Requirements: (1) Must be a Civil Engineering. (2) Min.8-10 yrs exp. (3) Infrastructure & Project Management exp. (4) Pref.from Real Estate developer
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content