Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
Being the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and one of the richest cities in the world, Abu Dhabi is one of the best cities to live in and work. Since Abu Dhabi is one of the most advanced economies in the world, the city offers great employment opportunities for the natives as well as expats.
So, if you are looking for jobs in Abu Dhabi, then there are a few top jobs that you should know about. Moreover, if you are a candidate looking for the opportunities to settle abroad, then here is the information that may help you to find jobs and settle in Abu Dhabi.
✅ What are the top job roles in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is the hub of various organizations hence, there are various jobs that you may opt to kick start your career in Abu Dhabi:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief marketing Officer
- Accounting Auditor
- Finance Manager
- Senior Bankers
- Public Relation Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Plumbing Director
- Information Technology Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Advertising Official
These are the jobs that have high relevance in Abu Dhabi. Along with this, there are some skills that are in high demand here and learning or advancing those skills can help you to fetch the best jobs in the city.
✅ What are the top skills in Abu Dhabi?
- Soft Skills
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Managerial Skills
- Technical Skills
- Legal Skills
- Economic and Financial Skills
- Hospitality Management Skills
- Transcription Skills
- Medical Skills
✅ What are the requirements to obtain employment entry Visa in Abu Dhabi?
- Visa Quota Approval: This step allows the candidate to start with the eligibility check for visa with the Ministry of Labour. To make sure that the candidates receive their work visa it is the responsibility of the employer to apply on behalf of the candidate they select from abroad.
- Medical Screening: Before one becomes eligible to obtain a work Visa, he or she needs to go through a medical screening test in their native country and send the medical reports to the ministry of labour in UAE. This is a mandatory step in order to attain visa as UAE doesn’t give permit to new people who have acute diseases like HIV and Hepatitis C.
- Emirates ID Application/Biometrics: To form a government identification for UAE, you need to fill an ID form and undergo a biometric verification.
- Job Offer Contract and Signature: Job offer is the most essential document in UAE for candidates who get selected. Without a valid job offer the candidate won’t be able to apply and get the work visa.
- Work Permit (Approval of Application): In this step, the application for work visa is approved by the ministry of labour. After which, the candidate is offered a pink visa which is temporary work visa till the time, he doesn’t reach Abu Dhabi.
✅ What is the Job Culture in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is the city with the great job culture. This city offers few major benefits that no other country offers to the employees. Here are 4 major points which defines the job culture of Abu Dhabi and will tell you why this is the best option to opt for.
4 Best Reasons to start Career in Abu Dhabi:
- Office Culture: Abu Dhabi is known for diversity at work place. The city offers a mix of culture for employees which makes the overall culture highly adaptable for new people. Most companies allow candidates to work with freedom and give a chance to explore their hidden creativity and talents.
- Good Working Hours and Competitive Salary Packages: Being the richest city in the world, Abu Dhabi provides great salary packages to employees from around the world. Convenient working hours and high salary scales are two major advantages that you can enjoy in the city of Abu Dhabi. Al employees in the city work for 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week and are paid accordingly. Doing jobs in Abu Dhabi can be enriching both financially and mentally. So, if you look forward to a sorted job culture then this is the right choice for you.
- Zero Tax Payments: The government in UAE has a no tax policy on the salaries of employees. This is one of the major advantages that you may explore by taking up a job in Abu Dhabi. This is one of the major reasons, why people like to work in this city.
- Travel Opportunities: Being one of the largest cities, Abu Dhabi has established a lot of corporate giants, which provides opportunities to employees to travel around the world for business reasons. Working here can be a joy for those who love travelling.
So, if you are the one trying for Jobs in Abu Dhabi then start with the right set of skills and opportunities and you will be able to get the job you deserve.