Job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is one of the richest economies in the world and to find jobs here, can be a dream opportunity for many.
The country is one of the top employers and has the capacity to host candidates from all over the world. Saudi Arabia is known for its oil and gas sector but beyond this sector, there are various other opportunities that a candidate may avail to kick start his or her career.
Working in Saudi can be of great benefit to the employees. Along with this, one may have a chance of getting great exposure with good firms in the country.
So, if you are the one planning to find jobs in Saudi Arabia then there are few major things that you must know about. In this article, we will answer the top questions that are being asked by the expats who wish to work and settle in Saudi Arabia.
✅ What are the top sectors for jobs In Saudi Arabia?
Although, the country is known for a few specific sectors but there are many other job sectors that are in high demand in Saudi Arabia. Here is the list of top 6 sectors for jobs in Saudi Arabia one may opt for.
- Construction and Building: Construction is one of the major sectors in Saudi Arabia. In the growing economy, the country is known to invest huge capital on the infrastructure and to do so Saudi Arabia has established some top building and construction businesses. As this sector is known to have good turnover in the country, it has great requirement for fresh as well as experienced candidates. There are variety of roles in these organizations that one may opt for. The business area to set careers in these companies are operations, business development, marketing, finance etc. |
- Real Estate: Real estate is again one of the most popular field one may start a career in. With the high level of construction in the country, it is essential to find the right buyer for it and to do so, most companies hire realtors also known as brokers or property agents. To take-up a job in this field and demand a good salary, one must have a work experience of 3-5 years and should have knowledge about the Saudi Arabia’s real estate market.
- Healthcare: Health Care is a priority business in Saudi Arabia. The country keenly takes care of the people in their country and to do so, they have established a lot of hospitals, clinics, dispensaries and labs. Saudi Arabia has a world class facility in health care sector but lack in the number of medical staff, therefore the country has a huge demand for expats who have qualification and experience in the field of healthcare. The professionals in this sector are provided with various perks along with their basic salaries. So, this again can be a very good reason to opt jobs for healthcare jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Legal Sector: Legal sector is again an important sector from the job seekers perspective. Saudi Arabia has great opportunities for people who have the legal qualification and want to start a career in this sector. Legal sector has a detailed approach of work hence, there is always a requirement for the candidates who have the right set of skills.
- Oil and Gas: As we all know oil and gas is one of the prime sectors in Saudi Arabia and is known for bulk hiring from all over the world. So, if one has the right skills for this sector, then he or she may have a great scope to work and settle in Saudi Arabia.
- Information Technology: Information and technology is a developing sector in Saudi Arabia and has a great scope of hiring. The country now has a huge demand of engineers and IT diploma holders. IT is an immensely growing sector and will allow the candidate to make a progressive career with great salary.
✅ What are the top job roles in Saudi Arabia?
- Management Accountants
- Chief Financial Officers
- Head of digital/digital transformation
- Risk Managers
- HR Business Partners
- Legal Counsel
- Data Security Analyst
- Software Developers/Engineers
- Graphic Designers
- Legal Assistants
- Hotel Staff
- Talent Acquisition Specialists
- IT Project Managers
- Medical, Healthcare Workers
- Sales Representatives
✅ What are the top non- core skills employers look for in Saudi Arabia?
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Adaptive Thinking
- Service Orientation
- Cloud Computing
- Social and Digital media
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
✅ What are the common interview questions asked in Saudi Arabia?
- Tell us about yourself?
- What makes you suitable for a specific job role?
- Due to what reasons are you leaving your last job?
- You have stayed in your present job for a long time, why?
- Are you able to perform under pressure?
- What Strengths so you have and how they can benefit us?
- What are your professional weaknesses?
- How comfortable are you working in teams?
- What style of management do you use?
- Have you ever hired or fired a person in your team if yes, tell us what process do you follow to fire people?
- What keeps you motivated at work?
These are the common interview questions that most recruiters ask the candidates.
So, if you are planning to move to Saudi Arabia as expat then start your job search and find the job that can be of value to your career path.