Job Vacancies in uae
Are you the one willing take-up job in UAE? If yes, then there are various things that you must know about to make a progressive career in this country. The United Arab Emirates is one of the richest and fast-moving economies. With various top companies established in the cities of UAE it has a great capacity to hire candidates with right potential from all around the world.
So, if you want to make a better living standard in this country then you must know which all sectors are the high paying ones in UAE.
UAE as a country provides great set of advantages to the employees, which the candidates should know about before signing-up for a job in this country. Although, the major revenue source for the country is oil but there are various other sectors that contribute in the economy of the nation.
Working in UAE can be a great opportunity and most people who know it, rush to find the relevant job opportunities here. UAE doesn’t only have good professional culture but it also provides safety and healthcare facilities to everyone in the country. It has a top record in employment rates and it allows people to achieve their goals and settle well if they have the right set of skills which are demanded by the recruiters here.
✅ Which are the top cities to work in UAE?
Although, all cities in UAE have good employment rates but there are eleven major cities which have the top employment rates in the country.
- Abu Dhabi
So, these are the cities which you may target to start your job search in UAE.
✅ What are the top sectors for Jobs in UAE?
- Healthcare: The sector of health care has a huge demand of potential candidates in UAE. The country is known for its advanced healthcare facilities and hire doctors, midwifes, registered nurses, ward boys, chemists and other medical staff all-round the year.
- Banking: Banking is another important sector in UAE. The candidates who have good knowledge in the and have a valid qualification along with some work experience are eligible to apply for this sector in UAE. Banking again is one of the highly paid sectors here, as UAE is known for its banking facilities.
- Oil Industry: Oil industry is one of the major revenues generating sector for the country and this sector is on a constant look out to hire potential candidates. So, if one has the required skills and qualifications then this can be the best option to opt for.
- Construction: UAE is the best when it comes to infrastructure. This sector has a lot of work due to continuous projects and requires huge manpower to fulfil that. The recruiters in construction companies here, are on a constant lookout to hire candidates with the right set of skills and qualification.
- Aviation: People in UAE travel on regular intervals. It may be a personal or a professional trip due to this the aviation industry has great demand of the professionals who have qualification and training for the job role of Pilots, cabin crew, airhostess and other airport staff. This again is one of the highly paid sectors in UAE. So, if you have the right set of skills for aviation industry then this can be the best job to opt for.
- Hospitality: Hospitality brings out great revenue for UAE, as lot of people every year travel to various cities of the country. Due to this hotels and resorts in the UAE require potential candidates to work in various departments. Hospitality in UAE is an ever-growing sector and allows one to explore great work opportunities along with great salary based on their job roles.
✅ What are the top Jobs in UAE and what salary one may expect in those jobs?
- Management accountants ($70,300 — $113,000)
- Artificial intelligence (AI) developers ($53,300 — $125,100)
- HR business partners ($65,407 — $98,000)
- Security analysts ($57,600 — $113,400)
- Chief financial officers ($197,100 — $438,900)
- Risk managers ($98,100 — $159,900)
- Talent acquisition specialists ($39,200 — $58,900)
- Legal counsel ($89,000 — $175,500)
- Legal assistants ($46,000 — $75,000)
- Digital transformation ($170,800 — $267,600)
✅ What is good salary scale in UAE?
As per various income reports, the average salary in UAE may vary in different cities but for a single person to live a decent lifestyle like a middle class one must have an approximate income of 7000-8000 AED.
It is important to know that what salary you can expect as per your capability and service area. The average salary in UAE also differs on the bases of specialization, job role, sector and nationality.
So, once you decide to try for a job in UAE you must do a research to know the right salary scale based on your industry and expertise level so, that you do not undersell your services.