Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges The future is what we make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life The future is what we make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what we make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the
Job Description & Summary At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we
Region Product Line Director - Wireline Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role responsible for business growth Join a team that innovates with technology We are the leade
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. Would you like to become part of the world's most international company A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more
Summary Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Anesthesiology, in accordance with the current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the Hospi
Our client, a large telecommunication company based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for a Telecom Riggers (5). This role will be assigned in different locations across the Kingdom and will have the responsibility of conducting si
Job Description : * Responsible for the overall administration and supervision of operation staff and operating activities including planned shut down and starting of the plant in accordance with established work plans schedules and ensuring safe
Job Summary * Provide Electrical Site Inspections per site / project requirements. To coordinate with construction crew for ongoing Electrical activities, including but not limited to material inspection, co-ordination with civil and other d
Spring Engineering are seeking highly experienced Planning Engineers for Residential roles based in Saudi Arabia (Expatriate status) Applicants must have gained significant relevant industry experience within Refinery/Petrochemical, Upstream/Downstr
* Improve operation and operators level and response time\ increase efficiency. * Study build and correct capacity and strategy plan. * Study\design\upgrade\migrate\build new projects (Hardware, Software). * Reference for level 2 & 3 issue
* 14-15 Years of work experience in sales management for Analytics and instrumentation business with proven track over the past years in Saudi market. * Have worked or working with key customers in Saudi market like SABIC, ARAMCO and other acco
* Responsible for the overall administration and supervision of operation staff and operating activities including planned shut down and starting of the plant in accordance with established work plans schedules and ensuring safety of all personnel
* Meeting the requirements of joint venture and ensure internal management reporting needs are met through periodical reporting process. * Ensure that all business risks are being properly identified, addressed and reported to protect company's
* Responsible for leading and implementing a company-wide Strategic Workforce Planning. * Manage the formulation and development of SWP policies, methodologies, systems, tools, techniques, processes and procedures to support SWP 'best practices'
* 12+ years of Experiences (In seniorlevel finance or accounting position with deep experience in strategic planning and execution. Exceptional insight to budgeting and cost control principles. * Provides financial reporting and guidance to sen
* Holding University Degree in engineering discipline. * At least 20 years of experience in the field of incident reporting & investigation. * Expert in analyzing and determining causes of major fires, explosions, and ways in which they co
* Develop performance objectives in coordination with Directorate and continuously conduct progress towards Departmental and strategic objectives and implement periodic performance reports to offer evaluation results and recommend improvements.